Thursday, January 11, 2007

Hoity Toity Edible Massage Oil



What can I say? Valentine's Day is coming up!

I've heard nothing but good things about Hoity Toity, so I figured it was about time I introduced you to them!

In addition to lotions, bath and body products, baby products, and facial care, Hoity Toity also offers 2 shampoo formulas, a conditioner, an ultra hold gel, and a medium hold hair gel - which is something I haven't found in too many handmade lines.

While the gels don't offer a choice of scent, the shampoo and conditoner come in scented, or unscented, with additional fragrances available upon request.

I've heard people complaining because their shampoo clashes with their other fragrance, so here is your opportunity to wear your favorite scent from head to toe.

Doesn't that sound fun?

PS: If you taste it, let me know how it is ;-)


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?