Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wild Wind Soap Company



If you're looking for a great present that's good for just about anyone check out Wild Wind Soap Company's Soap Bowl Gift Basket.

With 2 handmade soaps, a body butter, and a lip balm, this gift basked comes wrap and ready to go.

Not only does the company make great gift baskets, they are also concerned with the environment, using organic ingredients, and trying to reduce their waste by using ecologically friendly packaging materials.

I also love that the website has an ingredient list that explains where some of the exotic oils come from, and what the essential oils do...so now I know what benefits the Lusty Lemongrass and Ginger Salty I'm lusting after, (I know, but I had too, I love that name) has.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?