Saturday, October 28, 2006

Ratkiss!


So, I seriously think I want everything I've seen from Ratkiss!

Unfortunatly for me, my favorites are the clay earrings, and since I have really sensitive ears I'm scared to buy earrings.

But if I was feeling brave I'd have such a hard time deciding which ones to get!

Rubber duckies, rats, loose teeth, undies...I mean how does one decide when everything is so adorable?

In addition to clay earrings Ratkiss! has buttons, necklaces, and wrist cuffs.

Mmm, skull wrist cuffs!

Ratkiss! is an independently owned shop, and each item is made to order, so the items may look a little different than the items as they are shown on the website - but hey, that just means no one else will have the exact same thing you have.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?