Sunday, October 29, 2006

Etailer Reviews at Mystical Beauty

Now I'm going to shamelessly promote my site.

Mystical Beauty is now offering Etailer Reviews - reviews of an etailers products, packaging, shipping and payment methods, information about the product line, information about the company history, and of course, a link to the reviews that I do on the products that I've tried from the company.

Our first Etailer Review features Maryam's Soap Nook.

I hope you enjoy it!

If you're an etailer and you are interested in having a review of your products listed done please email me, or leave a comment and let me know what you have in mind. I'll get back to you ASAP and let you know if I can do the review.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?