Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Starving Artist

I ran across this while I was looking at ... well I've been looking so long I don't remember. It was something cool though.

I absolutely love the amoeba glass earrings and necklaces (you can find them under "glass") maybe it's the biology geek in me...maybe it's just that they are really cool.

Of course the blue and green amoeba earrings are my fave...why is it that my fave's are always sold out?

This is my favorite kids outfit ever! Although I'm not a mom, I know a lot of mom's are scared to dress their kids in white - ok, I'm still scared to wear white myself, so it would be great if it came in another color.

The knit bags are pretty nifty too (yeah, I know, but it's sooo much fun) but if you want to know a secret...I clicked on the purple and blue bag on page 2, then I clicked through to the person who made the bags website - it's ModernKniterature by the way...and they were selling the same bag for a lower price.

But don't tell anyone.

It's our little secret.

I did notice that some of the links weren't clickable on certain pages...which made me think that I was going crazy for a few minutes, but other than that I didn't have any problems on the site.



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?